2020-04-24 - TRAFFIC ANALYSIS EXERCISE - STEELCOFFEE
- Zip archive of the pcap: 2020-04-24-traffic-analysis-exercise.pcap.zip 26.9 MB (26,903,222 bytes)
- 2020-04-24-traffic-analysis-exercise.pcap (32,925,732 bytes)
- Zip archive of the alerts: 2020-04-24-traffic-analysis-exercise-alerts.jpg.zip 2.8 MB (2,831,584 bytes)
- 2020-04-24-traffic-analysis-exercise-alerts.jpg (3,122,112 bytes)
- All zip archives on this site are password-protected with the standard password. If you don't know it, look at the "about" page of this website.
LAN segment data:
- LAN segment range: 10.0.0.0/24 (10.0.0.0 through 10.0.0.255)
- Domain: steelcoffee.net
- Domain controller: 10.0.0.10 - SteelCoffee-DC
- LAN segment gateway: 10.0.0.1
- LAN segment broadcast address: 10.0.0.255
There are three clients in this month's exercise pcap.
- Which two clients are Windows hosts, and what are the associated user account names?
- Which one of these two Windows clients was infected?
- What type of malware was that Windows client infected with?
- Click here for the answers.
Click here to return to the main page.