2018-01-17 - DATA FOR AN ISC DIARY (WORD DOC CAUSES GOZI-ISFB INFECTION)
- The associated ISC diary is for Wednesday 2018-01-17: Reviewing the spam filters: malspam pushing Gozi-ISFB
- Zip files are password-protected. If you don't know the password, look at the "about" page of this website.
- Zip archive of the traffic (1 of 2): 2018-01-17-infection-traffic-from-1st-malspam-attachment.pcap.zip 4.2 MB (4,212,734 bytes)
- Zip archive of the traffic (2 of 2): 2018-01-17-infection-traffic-from-2nd-malspam-attachment.pcap.zip 2.6 MB (2,550,122 bytes)
- Zip archive of the malware and artifacts (1 of 2): 2018-01-17-malware-and-artifacts-from-1st-infection.zip 2.3 MB (2,297,806 bytes)
- Zip archive of the malware and artifacts (2 of 2): 2018-01-17-malware-and-artifacts-from-2nd-infection.zip 1.1 MB (1,098,199 bytes)
Click here to return to the main page.