2018-04-04 - QUICK POST: TRICKBOT MALSPAM
- Zip archive of the traffic: 2018-04-04-Trickbot-malspam-infection-traffic.pcap.zip 13.9 MB (13,858,179 bytes)
- 2018-04-04-Trickbot-malspam-infection-traffic.pcap (14,457,170 bytes)
- Zip archive of the emails: 2018-04-04-Trickbot-malspam-1002-UTC.eml.zip 36.9 kB (36,870 bytes)
- 2018-04-04-Trickbot-malspam-1002-UTC.eml (109,740 bytes)
- Zip archive of the malware: 2018-04-04-Trickbot-infection-artifacts.zip 416 kB (415,574 bytes)
- 2018-04-04-Trickbot-binary-1-of-2.exe (434,176 bytes)
- 2018-04-04-Trickbot-binary-2-of-2.exe (446,464 bytes)
- 2018-04-04-email-attachment-encrypted_message.doc (63,488 bytes)
- 2018-04-04-scheduled-task-for-Trickbot-MsNetValidator.xml.txt (3,736 bytes)
- This is a follow-up to a post from myonlinesecurity.co.uk titled: Fake "HSBC SecureMail Activity Confirmation – Do Not Reply." delivers Trickbot banking trojan
- Zip archives are password-protected with the standard password. If you don't know it, look at the "about" page of this website.
Click here to return to the main page.