2020-03-20 - ICEDID FROM INFO_03_20.DOC
- 2020-03-20-IcedID-IOCs.txt.zip 2.0 kB (1,969 bytes)
- 2020-03-20-IcedID-traffic.pcap.zip 3.3 MB (3,308,199 bytes)
- 2020-03-20-IcedID-malware-and-artifacts.zip 1.7 MB (1,656,321 bytes)
- Please read 2020-03-20-IcedID-IOCs.txt for a bit of background and current details on today's infection.
- All zip archives on this site are password-protected with the standard password. If you don't know it, see the "about" page of this website.
Shown above: Screenshot of the Word doc.
Shown above: Traffic from an infection filtered in Wireshark.
Shown above: Initial artifacts seen for a successful infection (I had to use MSHTA.EXE saved here as "microsoft.com" for this to work).
Shown above: Follow-up artifacts seen after a successful infection.
Shown above: Scheduled task to keep IcedID persistent on my infected lab host.
Click here to return to the main page.